Tuesday 18 October 2011

Thank You.




Kyuhyun:
“Even everyone has their own opinion and personality, in the end Leeteuk hyung’s one sentence gathers it all.”

Kibum:
“It’s always Teukie hyung. We have so many members, many thoughts, many opinions, but he tolerated us very well, he’s so the best leader!”

Ryeowook:
“I really look up to Leeteuk hyung like a brother. A brother I can trust and rely on.”

Siwon:
“Hyung, I know during this time, you’ve been through a lot of hardships. But everything will get better.”

Donghae:
“I’ve trusted hyung for 10 years and I have never once regretted.”

Eunhyuk:
“Our leader really loves us a lot. If we have nothing to do, he’d stay awake with us and talk a lot of things.”

Sungmin:
"There are 13 members and I’m a person that needs to take care of 13 people so I shouldn’t show my weak sides’. I don’t want him to think that anymore. If he is troubled with something discuss it with us.”

Shindong:
“Hyung because you exist, Super junior exists, you know that right?”

Kangin:
“Hyung, let me protect you my whole life.”

Yesung:
“As a leader, you’re the hyung that leads us but I was never able to thank you or tell you that you did a good job. I never realized how big your position is and I realized how we’ve been staying comfortably under you.”

Hangeng:
“Our leader really cares for me. So I don’t feel tired.”

Heechul:
“Park Jung-soo is always tired cause of the 12 members. You can’t cry by yourself. When you’re tired, lean on us, okay?”

just got it from tumblr and i really want to cry a lot. thanks uri leader. you're the most precious leader ever :')

an ELF,

nath.

No comments:

Post a Comment