Thursday 6 December 2012

December.



it's December now.....
whoa! ALREADY DECEMBER?!
why time passed by so fast ? it feels like i just done my mid-term exam and now i have to face my final-term exam =_=
and yeah, it's already rainy season here, and as we already know Bandung become a very bery extremely cold town when the night comes....
it makes my hunger comes quickly, makes my day becomes sooooo lazy day, makes my bed and blanket just like my bestfriends, and makes my schedules look like a hell. kkkk~
so, yeah ~ i hope there's something new in this new month. and *cough* actually, i'm in the middle of moving on from the past.
okay, next week is my final-exam week, i have to study sooooo hard so i can make-over my low score from the last smester..
have a great month, guys !

xoxo, 

nath.

1 comment: